Friday, April 10, 2009

April 4, 2009




So today was our sweet little mans first birthday party. It turned out really good thanks to my mom and my sister n law who helped out with so much. I could not have done it without them. I was a little nervous about it at first just because I had never had so many people at our house and I just wanted everything to be perfect. I could not have asked for it to be any better. We had around 40 people including adults and kids here. Needless to say it was very crazy, but lots of fun. I think Jack was a little confused on why so many people were at his house. He was all about his cake and I believe he would have ate the entire thing had I let him. I have never seen anyone make such a mess out of a cake before. I am so looking forward to when Jack actually wants to open presents and care about them. I opened the first one which was a tool set from The Piggs and he immediately had to open it and he played with it the entire time I opened presents. He did get some really cool things and some adorable clothes. Thanks to everyone who came and was apart of this special day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment