Saturday, April 11, 2009

April 7, 2009

Right before we left the hospital
Had to put this on it's too cute!

One year ago today!


Just love this sweet face!



Jack and Jennifer "his girlfriend"




HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK!!!!! Today is our little mans 1st birthday.. We didn't do anything special because it was freezing outside. We did have lunch with "Grammie" which is my mother and then we went out to a birthday dinner with Jack's girlfriend "Jennifer" a good friend of mine. I spent the day just reflecting and amazed at how fast this year has gone. It is so amazing to me that babies go from being so helpless and small to being so big within one year.
I put some pictures on here of when he ws first born so everyone else can be as amazed as I am with how much he has changed and grown.

















No comments:

Post a Comment