Monday, April 13, 2009

Jack's First Easter!!!

Jack was over pictures before we even started!
Isaac, Jake, Zach, Jack, Makenzi, Anna-Grace, Lexie, and Grant






Jack's first Easter was great, but he was exhausted!!!!! We spent the day with my family in Sparta and it was so nice to be able to just relax with all of them. This is the first time we have all gotten together since Christmas and it was much needed. Jason, Jack, and I got on the road to head to Sparta for church and I realized I forgot something that I needed to take so we had to turn around and go back. I just couldn't get it together apparently so we were about 15 minutes late for church. Better late then not going at all we figured so we got there right at the end of singing. After church we took pictures of all the kids and that was an adventure. Nothing like trying to get that many kids to look and smile at once. I figure if I could get a smile out of one that was good enough. Jack didn't cooperate in any pictures at all. We spent the whole day there and Jack didn't get much of a nap so by the time we headed home he was so tired all he could do was cry. I give Jack's first Easter an A+.

































No comments:

Post a Comment